R/V WARFISH: Wildlife Filming & Shark Diving
The R/V WARFISH is a custom-built 45ft research vessel that is specially designed for wildlife filming, conservation advocacy and shark diving. Warfish has been featured on Discovery Channel and National Geographic.
Some of the amenities include...
- TWO SEAKEEPER STABILIZER GYROS NEW 2020!!
- 900 mile range
- 360˚ rotating pulpit for wrangling or filming
- 51" adjustable swim platform
- removable side door for closer water access
- side scan sonar
- thermal & night vision camera
- TV with HDMI to live stream from the camera
- 2 heavy duty cranes with a pot hauler
- Heat & AC & lots of space!
We have worked with many different production companies and have been featured in...
- Return to Shark Vortex - Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2020
- Great Whites Cape Cod - Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2020
- Bloodlines: Spawn of Jaws - Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2018
- Shark Vortex - Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2017
- Return of Monster Mako - Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2016
- Monster Mako - Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2015
- Featured in National Geographic Magazine